sábado, 7 de septiembre de 2013

I'm moving!

SÍ! Me mudo a Oviedo, por la uni! He estado de aquí para allá Laredo-Oviedo  preparando todo y no le he hecho ni caso al blog, lo admito. Así que...

1. Me gusta porque voy a cambiar de ambiente y me mudo de un pueblo a una ciudad. Y no conozco Oviedo..

2. Voy a echar de menos la familia, amigos.. y la playa!

3. Me voy el lunes y el martes empiezo, voy a compartir piso con una amiga de aquí y una chica francesa que ha venido de Erasmus!

4. Me han hablado muuuy bien de Oviedo: ciudad baaastante universitaria con bastante ambiente


♥  Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Tumblr ♥


YES! I'm moving to Oviedo, because of the university! I've been going Laredo-Oviedo getting everything ready and looks like I have forgotten my blog, but nooo way! So...

1. I like the change, everything is new to me (I don't know Oviedo) and I'm moving from a town to a capital city, and I like the fact that it's not near home

2. I'm gonna miss my family, friends.. and the beach!

3. I'm moving next Monday and I'm starting on Tuesday, I'm sharing a flat with a friend from here and a french girl who comes because of an Erasmus!

4. People have talked to me so great about Oviedo: university city with good parties :)


I also want to recommend you this website, www.accessoirescheveuxchic.com. It has the most beautiful and original hair accesoires, the sweet owner of website, Blondie, send me a headband and I have to say it is good quality too and your order will arrive soooo quickly!



23 comentarios:

  1. Good luck dear!

    Btw, I'm following you on Bloglovin now! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    http://memyselfandmycloset.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. buena suerte guapa! besos http://iwannabeabeautyqueen.wordpress.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Really nice blog! new follower, if you want follow me back!!
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hola guapa!te acabo de conocer¿quieres que nos sigamos?
    me encantaría.
    Te espero,
    Un besito.
    http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good luck with moving and university! I'm following you on GFC, maybe follow me back if you want? xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. J'ai eu un petit headband de cet eshop, ils sont vraiment chou :)
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Wish you all the best in Oviedo!

    NEW BLOG:

    http://www.voguence.com
    http://www.facebook.com/thevoguence

    ResponderEliminar
  8. All the best! Sometimes change is good and exactly what we need. I'm sure you are gonna have a lovely time.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Good luck and all the best with the move and university! x

    Nerve Wires

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Good luck with everything! It sounds scary, but so exciting for you! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. All the best girl, hopefully you will settle down in no time. It is always hard to move on but a new city awaits you.

    Naaj Ronas Lifestyle

    ResponderEliminar
  12. espero q te vaya todo genial !!!!! besos guapa

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I'm Italian but I live in India for half of the year, so I totally relate to how nostalgic it is to be far from home, friends, AND the beach! <3

    Would you like to follow each others? :)xx
    Giulia

    http://pearldayz.blogspot.in/

    ResponderEliminar
  14. aw moving sounds like a really busy times and hard as saying goodbye too! Hope you have a great time in college!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Have the best time at university, you'll enjoy every minute of it!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. hey sweetie
    I just found your blog and I loooove it!
    you look gorgeous, love your style!!! I am your new follower!!
    I would love it if you visit my blog and keep in touch!
    I am also hosting a GIVEAWAY these days, so you can join!
    Love
    Vicky

    WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Great blog!
    Would you like follow each other?

    Anthea
    www.antheafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Que vaya fantásticos ese cambio! te seguiremos las andadas por aqui!!!

    ResponderEliminar

ENGLISH
Thank you so much for your comments! I read every single one of them and there is always at least one that makes my day ♥

ESPAÑOL
Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios! Los leo todos y siempre hay alguno que me alegra el día ♥